1. Redholme is a no smoking house. There is an outside area set aside for the purpose and umbrellas are provided.
Our smoke alarm system is very sensitive and smoking in rooms WILL set it off. This applies to herbal and nicotine substitutes. Anyone abusing this request will be asked to leave and there will be no refunds. Any evidence of smoking found in a room after check out will incur a charge without prior consent to the cardholder equivalent to twice the cost of the booking. Damage caused in this way will equate to the full cost of replacement and any labour incurred.
2. We request that no food should be taken into bedrooms. Our rooms are of a high standard for your enjoyment and stale food smells are most unwelcome. Any damage caused by food will incur a cleaning charge, charged to the cardholder. This also applies to other negligent damage i.e, hair dye and fake tan residue. We reserve the right to charge for replacement or cleaning of articles or furnishings damaged or removed from The Redholme. The card used at the time of booking shall be charged without prior consent.
Lost keys are charged at £10. They are longer than standard keys and this fee includes time taken to have a replacement made.
3. Check in is from 2pm until 7pm. You are welcome to park from noon if you arrive early, where you can walk down into town for lunch. Please let us know when you expect to arrive to be sure that we are available to meet you. If you anticipate you are going to be later than 7pm it is vital that you contact us and let us know.
All outstanding balances shall be payable on arrival.
The Redholme accepts cash and debit cards. I am cards no longer able to process credit cards due to changes in UK law regarding the transaction fees. I can no longer offer a competitive room tariff and swallow the credit fee myself.
We do not accept cheques.
Check out is by 10.30am. Cars must vacate the car park by noon after check out to allow for new guests to park.
4. Cancellations with more than 14 days notice will be fully refunded, minus a £10 admin fee.
Less than 14 days notice forfeits the deposit and less than 7 days the full cost of the booking, charged to the cardholder.
In the event of a"no show", the full amount of the stay will be charged (including any deposit already paid).
You may wish to consider obtaining travel insurance to cover the cost of any cancellations.
5. Any guest that attempts to or is discovered in entertaining a non resident guest inside the house will be asked to leave The Redholme immediately. There will be no refunds and we will not be liable to find you alternative accomodation.
6. Prices shown are per room per night.
7. The Redholme does not take bookings for Hen and Stag parties. We are a small establishment with only 2 twin rooms so just cannot cater for the numbers. To ensure comfort to our guests, such adult groups cannot be accommodated. However, smaller adult family groups for weddings and parties etc, are welcome.
8. The Redholme is an adult only B&B and we are unable to accept bookings containing children of any age.
9. We cannot guarantee that ingredients used at breakfast are 100% nut free, or produced in a nut free environment. All precautions that can be taken, will be taken, but please advise of any such allergies at the time of booking. Please also notify of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking, ie vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, dairy free etc.
10. The Redholme is not liable for any loss or damage to belongings of or injuries to guests due to their negligence. This includes motor vehicles whilst parked on the premises.
11. Any property left behind after check out will be retained for 14 days. Upon request it will be returned, with cost for P&P being charged to the card used for the booking.
12. We are unable to accept guests with pets, including guide dogs.
Due to the topography of the house and the original victorian porch and entrance, we are unable to accommodate guests in wheelchairs. Entrance to the house would prove difficult due to a steep sloped entrance and stepped front door, also an inner glass firebreak door which may hinder emergency egress.
13. The free off road parking is available for cars and motorbikes only. Anything larger, ie mini bus or van may not be able to use this facility to ensure that our other guests can park Please telephone first where we may be able to accomodate you dependent on known bookings. It is also for this reason that we cannot accomodate contractors.
14. By booking with us online or by telephone you agree to these terms and conditions.
Braddons Hill Rd East
Free Off Road Parking
You can telephone us on:
+44 1803 203647
or simply use our contact form.